Setting up WordPress
Ensure that WP OAuth Server is installed and activated.
- Create a new Client
- Enter the Moodle URL as the redirect URI.
- Take note of the Client ID and Secret
Setting up Moodle
Log into Moodle as an administrator and go to
Site Administration -> Server -> OAuth 2 Services and click “Create New Custom Service”
- Enter WordPress’s name in the name field. An example would be “WordPress SSO”
- Obtain the Client ID and Client Secret from the client settings screen.
- Enter the WordPress site URL for the field “Service Base”
- Leave other fields alone for a standard setup.