The plugin allows for you have a custom login page and still provide OAuth services.
Place the snippet in your functions.php file and modify the login redirect. You may need to change the parameter for redirect to work with your custom needs.
Current Version: 3.8.2
Any documentation and or published articles may not reflect the latest WP OAuth Server plugin version. It is always best to stay updated for security.
How To ArticlesBelow is a list of "How To" documentation articles.
- Connect your App to WordPress Users
- Custom Login Page
- Using User Scopes with WP OAuth Server and REST API
- WP REST API Bearer Token Authentication
- Enabling WooCommerce API
- Enable User Consent Dialog
- OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection
- Disable Plugin Updates
- Extending the OpenID Discovery API
- OpenID Authentication for WP REST API
- Using a Bearer Token with WP REST API
- How to Authenticate with WP REST API
- Using POSTMAN and WP REST API
- Setup WP OAuth Server for Single Sign On with WordPress
- Extending Endpoints
- Setting up Moodle and WordPress for Single Sign On
- Rocket.Chat OAuth Setup
- Never Expiring Access Token
OAuth Server 3.8.2
WP OAuth Server Pro allows for Unlimited clients and multiple grant types.BUY NOW