400 Bad Request
A 400 Bad Request is returned from the server when the request is forbidden. The most common issue for the 400 Bad Request error is an unauthenticated request.
Unauthenticated requests are something that is outside of the WP OAuth Server plugin and has to do with the API request and not being authorized.
- Check the username and password if you are using basic authentication
- Ensure that the access token being used is valid and being sent in a manner that the server recognizes it.
Current Version: 3.9.0
Any documentation and or published articles may not reflect the latest WP OAuth Server plugin version. It is always best to stay updated for security.
Common Issues ArticlesBelow is a list of "Common Issues" documentation articles.
- 400 Bad Request
- Grant Type Response Shows HTML Content
- Header authorization may not work as expected
- Redirect URI Recommended
- Temporarily Unavailable Response
OAuth Server 3.9.0
WP OAuth Server Pro allows for Unlimited clients and multiple grant types.BUY NOW