WP OAuth Server is a full OAuth 2.0 server for WordPress and is not suitable for all hosting environments.
- The latest version of WordPress.
- Hosting should be dedicated or VPS. The plugin will work with most shared hosting, but you may encounter authentication issues outside of supports control.
- The latest version of PHP
- General knowledge of OAuth 2.0.
Plugin Warnings and Notices
After WP OAuth Server has been installed and activated, it performs tests for common server setups that cause problems. You can see the server status by visiting the “Status” tab in the plugins menu.
If you find that there are warnings being displayed, feel free to contact support.
Current Version: 3.7.3
Any documentation and or published articles may not reflect the latest WP OAuth Server plugin version. It is always best to stay updated for security.
General ArticlesBelow is a list of "General" documentation articles.
- Enabling Single Sign On for WordPress
- Plugin Requirements
- Main Concepts
- Grant Types
- OAuth 2.0 Endpoints
- WP REST API Authentication
OAuth Server 3.7.3
WP OAuth Server Pro allows for Unlimited clients and multiple grant types.BUY NOW