WP OAuth Server 3.4 is now in the works and it is important that we convey the new updates and our intentions. This allows developers to plan ahead and ensure that the coming changes do not cause any headaches.
This post and a running article and will be updated regularly until we are ready to launch.
New Features / Changes
- More actions and filters for better development.
- Core extension to hook into user profile meta fields.
- Ability to disable plugin updater in favor manual updates.
- In plugin ability to enable beta/rc.
- Ability to deactivate site in plugin.
- Firewall/Security functionality.
- Admin to use native WP tabs instead of custom jQuery tabs.
- Anonymous statistics reporting.
Possibly Breaking Changes
- Date/Time Format will be changed to use WordPress’s GMT offset. Currently PHP UTC is being used. This change could modify token expiration and effect your app.
Deprecated / Removals
- Removal of wo_get_access_token(). Use wo_public_get_access_token( $access_token )
Today we decided that we will move ahead and open up sales to our...Read more