3.3.7 ReleasedMarch 9th, 2017 by Justin
Today version 3.3.7 was released. This version contains some minor security patches as well as some bugs fixes. Below is a changelog of that 3.3.7 includes.
- Performance improvement for front-end by running adding logic to the main class that handles includes and other functionality.
- Added wo_me_resource_return filter to default “me” resource. Developers can now modify the core me method instead of overriding the entire code base.
- Modified the default values for plugins to prevent wrong values on empty settings.
- Fixed array_merge in the settings that caused warnings in some cases.
- Removed debug information for access tokens.
- Updated “n” return encoding for public keys.
It is advised to upgrade as soon as possible. Please report any bugs and other issues by submitting a support ticket.