Today version 3.3.7 was released. This version contains some minor security patches as well as some bugs fixes. Below is a changelog of that 3.3.7 includes.
- Performance improvement for front-end by running adding logic to the main class that handles includes and other functionality.
- Added wo_me_resource_return filter to default “me” resource. Developers can now modify the core me method instead of overriding the entire code base.
- Modified the default values for plugins to prevent wrong values on empty settings.
- Fixed array_merge in the settings that caused warnings in some cases.
- Removed debug information for access tokens.
- Updated “n” return encoding for public keys.
It is advised to upgrade as soon as possible. Please report any bugs and other issues by submitting a support ticket.
Current Version: 3.7.3
Any documentation and or published articles may not reflect the latest WP OAuth Server plugin version. It is always best to stay updated for security.
Sunday December 16, 2018
Monday August 13, 2018
Wednesday April 18, 2018
Wednesday February 28, 2018
OAuth Server 3.7.3
WP OAuth Server Pro allows for Unlimited clients and multiple grant types.BUY NOW